Friday, March 30, 2007

The reason behind ....

i found out the reason behind my expanding waistline le!! okay, this is only applicable to me.. and me alone, okay.. i'm not sure if it is true for other ppl.. so dont sue me if u follow wat i said.. hahah..

it is the TUITION tat i'm giving!! seriously.. believe me.. it is true!!

first of all, giving tuition is very draining, physically and mentally.. everytime the tuition ended, i'm feeling super tired and hungry.. cos *sigh* long story, very hard to explain here.. just know tat i'm hungry each time after tuition.. hence, the need for supper.. which will lead to expanding waistline..

secondly, giving tuition means extra income.. extra income = more money = can eat more food = expanding waistline.. tadaa~~

see, the equation is so simple.. now will u believe me?? so to slim down, i need to stop giving tuition!!! hahaha

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home